When you need to reignite and rekindle
your love for fitness, Yourself, or just be near other strong women, here’s what Gorgo Girls do….
2018 Camp GORGO - July 20-22, 2018
Elizabethtown, KY, USA
EVERYONE NEEDS SUPPORT
Not sort-of-kind-of support. You need support that lifts you up, cheers you on, and makes you feel like you belong. Camp GORGO brings you to your tribe. We are likeminded women, who don’t try to be perfect. Instead we show our strength in our pursuit of wanting to learn more, and we bring women just like you along with us!
Camp gorgo is for ALL FITNESS LEVELS
Beginners that want to jump-start their fitness journey have beginner session options and feel supported the entire weekend to try new things.
Advanced level lifters discover new methods from the best trainers and are challenged to push their limits.
We come together to leave more confident - no matter if you’re new to fitness or a veteran trainer.
FROM THE BEST
Train and learn from many familiar faces and experts in the field. You receive four valuable small group sessions so that you leave with new knowledge and skills.
You select the four sessions you are most interested in, and that best suits your level. With our small groups session set-up you get individual attention in the areas you are craving to improve upon.
NEVER ALONE AGAIN
We often feel alone in our interest in fitness and health. Yet being with someone who “gets it” creates feelings of confidence and belonging. This feeling is magnified x100 at Camp GORGO. You may arrive knowing only 1 or 2 women, but you leave with 100 committed supporters and the knowledge that you’ll never feel alone again.
Along with small group sessions, Camp Gorgo has many “tribe sessions”. Here we come together for group activities to demonstrate our togetherness and strength as a tribe. You discover a deeper sense of empowerment as you see and work with women, just like you, from around the world. Even though our shapes, backgrounds and fitness levels vary, it’s the renewal and strengthening of our shared core values that have you thriving long after Camp.
WE'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Camp GORGO is July 20-22, 2018 in Elizabethtown Kentucky
Kentucky?! But that’s so far!
Check out the travel distance and make it your intention to be part of a life changing weekend. The only regret you'll have is not making a weekend trip to meet your tribe.
And it's probably not that far from you. Most US and Canadian campers drove to Kentucky in less than a day trip!
WE WILL SELL OUT...REGISTER NOW!
We create an intimate, yet explosive event for a limited number of Gorgo Girls.
2018 CAMP GORGO SCHEDULE
Friday, July 20
- Check in at 9:00am
- Camp starts at 10:00am
- Ice Breaker
- Large Group Event
- Small Group Sessions 1
- Small Group Sessions 2
- Group Tribe Event
- Relaxing Evening Tribe Event
Saturday, July 21
- 8:30-10:30 GORGO Field Day
- 11:00 – 12:30 Small Group Sessions 1
- 1:00 – 2:30 Small Group Sessions 1
- 3:00 – 4:30 Keynote Speaker, Karen Fagan - Master Life Coach
- 7:30 – Camp GORGO Banquet – Dinner, drinks, DJ
Sunday, July 22
- Send off Group Tribe Event (morning done by noon)
- Private Photo Shoots
WHAT ARE THE SESSIONS?
From Beginner to Advanced. From Training A to Z.
Here are this year's camp small group sessions (there will be 4 sessions). Once registered, you'll be asked to choose 4 (plus 2 alternate choices). Besides these small group sessions, there will be several large group sessions to include the GORGO Games, zumba, piyo, yoga and mindset/journaling/meditation. We can't wait!!!!
1. Warrior Workout with Erin Rhoades: At the track. Sweaty. Hard. Beastly. Fun. Totally GORGO. A great course for girls that love a challenge.
2. Functional Training with Sascha Teems: learn to build a balanced, healthy, and high performing physique Creepshow style. Sascha is an expert trainer to elite athletes with a great eye for proper body movement. A great course for intermediate to advanced lifters.
3. Workout Programming with Mark Carroll: Learn to program your own workouts for the year. Mark will teach incorporating barbell movements into your workouts and address why “you can target build but not spot reduce”. A great program for anyone wanting to feel confident with what to do to progress.
4. Balance with Cassandra Spencer - Merging strength, flow and mindset: Learn yoga flows to incorporate into your lifting routine plus learn mindset techniques to step fully into your power. A great course for anyone hungry for a more well rounded approach to fitness through mind, body, and soul.
5. Branding, Social Media and Intro to Digital Marketing with Val Solomon: Val will put you through the same branding process she does for her clients to help you pinpoint a brand design, a direction, and who your target market is; plus share current social media and digital marketing tactics that are key now in the ever changing online business world. A great course for entrepreneurs, network marketers, or anyone aspiring to build a brand online.
6. Your Career and Fitness with Erica Willick: Learn how to rock both (time management and such) & how fitness can make help you more successful in your career. A great course for the busy working woman.
7. Home Workout How-to with Danielle Tolbert: Learn how to set up an awesome home gym, what equipment to start with, and what workouts that are as good as gym workouts. Great session for all fitness levels.
8. Running Clinic with Heather Albright: At the track. Learn how to program your training to safely train for your race, warm up techniques, strength training for runners, and experience a track workout. Great session for all interested in beginning or improving running.
9. Barbell Love - An all barbell workout with Trish Shahady and/or Christie Nix: Love the barbell or entrigued by it? These ladies will teach you to be comfortable with it, teach proper form, and teach you a totally GORGO barbell workout. Great session for all fitness levels.
10. Nutrition with Krista Morgan: Learn an integrative approach to nutrition with a focus on how food, relationships, spirituality, career, and movement are all related. Learn different diet theories and how diet is very individual, how the body will heal itself if given a chance, deconstruct cravings, and more.
11. Kettlebells with Erin Rhoades: Learn how to use and get comfortable working out with kettle bells.
12. HIIT workout with Trish Shahady: You are coming to camp to work hard and have fun; this is an awesome session sure to get you sweaty and teach you new movements and combinations. Great session for all fitness levels.
13. Glutes Small Group Training with Krista Morgan: Learn Krista's Glute Recruit training techniques. Great session for all fitness levels.
14. Legs Small Group Training with Christie Nix: Learn Christie's favorite moves for building gorgeous strong legs. Great session for all fitness levels.
15. Back Small Group Training with Cassandra Spencer: Learn Cassandra's favorite moves for building a gorgeous strong back. Great session for all fitness levels.
16. Arms/shoulders Small Group Training with Danielle Tolbert: Learn DaniGeturGunz's favorite moves for building gorgeous strong arms. Great session for all fitness levels.
TRAVEL DETAIL STUFF...
Camp GORGO is July 20-22, 2018 in Elizabethtown Kentucky
Camp Meet & Greet will start at 9:00am ET on July 20.
Camp will end around lunchtime on July 22nd, unless you have a private photo shoot scheduled for later in the day.
Louisville International Airport – SDF
- Red Lion Inn (used to be the Holiday Inn Express), 107 Buffalo Creek Drive, Elizabethtown, Kentucky - Stay at the same location as registrations, group sessions & the banquet
- BRAND NEW Holiday Inn Express & Suites - short walk to conference room
Special Camp Gorgo Rate ***
CALL 270-769-1334 before June 1st to reserve your room at either hotel. Ensure you say you're with Camp Gorgo.
HOTEL WEBSITE LINK > CLICK HERE
What do I get for my Camp GORGO registration fee?
4 small group sessions you choose led by trainer/expert (valued at $300)
4 large group sessions led by trainer/expert (valued at $200)
GORGO Games with lunch provided both days (valued at $100)
Banquet with dinner provided, DJ & dance, and guest speaker (valued at $75)
Connection and motivation with your tribe that lasts a lifetime (invaluable!)